What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

Huh?

I thought that it was frankly, retarded.

The voices were plainly just people talking. Bad, bad voices.

I thought the jokes were quite bad, too. I didn't even giggle. I just said lol in my head, for one of em.

Sonic VS Knuckles:Battle Sonic VS Knuckles:Battle

LOL

" The most amazing flash of our time. "
" Just great. "

And then went it went to the fighting part it made me laugh.

Birthday Box Birthday Box

Err.. what?

Everything went to fast for me to absorb. Otherwise I would have liked it more.

Laser Cannon Laser Cannon

Uhhuh.

Basically theres this lil bug, where your "creatures-or-whatever-you-call-it" can land on your laser cannon and not fall, if it lands middle enough.

Alright, review.

I thought, as always, of course, this game was cliche, an old genre, and you did nothing to twist it, to make it different in any way. Okay, apart from that;

I thought everything when sorta too fast. The fading, for example, was somewhat speedy. When you complete a level, instead of showing the stars for a short moment and moving to the next level, there should be the usual options to either restart the level or go to the next level - and maybe to go to the level selection page.

The weird problem, was also, the art. It just feels weird. Not saying that the art is bad, but seriously, the background is a forest-like magical place, and there's lava, and metal?

Of course, there was no storyline at all, it could be a dream to do something or go somewhere; at least make some shitty storyline, and it would really be better. It gives you a better ingame experience. I mean, seriously, what the hell are you doing controlling a random laser and shooting random creatures?

Though, apart from this, I'm glad that there were other interactions such as chains and spikeballs.

You need more stuff to make this game more interesting.

At least, in my opinion.

TL - Divine Inpirations TL - Divine Inpirations

OH MY GOD

CRACK good

TeHLoY responds:

Lol. Thx.

TL - The Missing [collab] TL - The Missing [collab]

Hmm?

I don't know what's up with this song, but somehow it sounded, well, "weak", feels weirdly like a mix of sad and happy, and GAWD, I sure felt weird listening to it.

TeHLoY responds:

Feel weird? Dude...
Maybe I didn't give this song a definite theme, so it sounds a bit mixed and messed up.
Will see what I'll do with my future songs..